Sunday, May 29, 2016

Welcome!

I've always adored beauty products.  Lipstick is as much of an accessory to me daily as the purse I carry.  Being fair-skinned and in the blonde range (what you see in the picture is my natural color... I figure when I start showing a lot of gray, I'll color it an obnoxious shade of blonde, and call it DONE!), makeup is important to me.  I always start with a clean and moisturized face (Younique's cleanser, moisturizer, and Refresh Rose Water) and put on a primer (Love Younique's primer, but if I don't have any on hand, as it sells out fast, I'll try another).  On a normal day, I wear 3 drops of Younique's Touch Liquid Foundation (https://www.youniqueproducts.com/Princessapril/products/view/US-21403-00#.V0tK0BMrLnA), Younique's Touch Mineral Powder Foundation (https://www.youniqueproducts.com/Princessapril/products/view/US-21402-00#.V0tLFxMrLnA) over top of it to add a little more coverage and control shine.  I usually use a shimmer shadow or 2 on my eyes, liquid liner (usually in black), and mascara to complete my eyes, then choose a blush that complements my color choice for the day, and either a bright or nude lipstick with a little gloss on top, then I'm ready to go.  From start to finish, I spend less than 10 minutes on my skin care and makeup application.  Some people would rather sleep in an extra 10 minutes, but I feel much better if I take that time to add color to my face.


No comments:

Post a Comment